Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef Brisket
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker barbecued beef brisket.This yummy beef brisket is prepared with an easy spice rub and cooked with popular barbecue sauce in slow cooker.
- 1 beef brisket,fat trimmed
- spice rub (see recipe bellow)
- 2 cups (500 ml) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 madium yellow onions,peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 pound (480 g) cooked fettuccine
- For Spice Rub:2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Rub brisket with spice rub. Place in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over meat in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours,turning heat to high during last 20-30 minutes.
Remove cooked beef from slow cooker and transfer to serving platter. Cover with aluminum foil and set aside.Let stand for 10 minutes.
Slice and serve with barbecue sauce and onions over cooked fettuccine.
Spice Rub: In a small mixing bowl,combine all ingredients. Mix well.