Slow Cooker Beef Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7:00 h
- Ready In : 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar fat-free beef garvy
- 4 oz (120 g) fresh or canned mushroom,sliced and drained (if you use canned)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) boneless beef steak
Grease inside of slow cooker with nonnstick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl,combine beef gravy,mushrooms,garlic powder,black pepper and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
Spread half of mushroom mixture in slow cooker. Top with beef steak. Pour remaining mushroom gravy over beef.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
Remove cooked beef from slow cooker and transfer on serving platter. Pour mushroom gravy over meat. Serve with cooked potatoes and vegetables.