Slow Cooker Mushroom-Onion Sauced Beef Steak2022-03-31
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.6 g
Trans Fat0.1 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Slow Cooker Mushroom-Onion Sauced Steak
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless beef round steak,cut 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick, fat trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and sliced
- 8 oz (240 g) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar beef gravy
- 1¼ oz (37 g) envelope mushroom gravy mix
Cut beef into serving-size pieces.
Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet. Working in batches, brown, heat over medium-high heat on both sides. Drain off fat.
Place onions in the slow cooker. Top with browned beef and sliced mushrooms. In a small mixing bowl, combine beef gravy and mushroom gravy mix. Mix well and pour mixture over beef mixture in the slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.