Slow Cooker Beef Stew Busy Day Recipe2022-07-04
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
6 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat2.2 g
Slow Cooker beef stew Busy Day recipe. Beef and vegetables cooked in the slow cooker. To get a unique taste of beef stew cook on Low for 6-8 hours. Very delicious! You may also like Slow Cooker Simple Mushroom Beef Stew or
Slow Cooker Beef Stew Busy Day Recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) stewing meat, cubed
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and diced
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) ) can tomato soup
- 1 ½ soup cans water
Layer meat and vegetables in the slow cooker. Sprinkle with tapioca, sugar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
In a mixing bowl, combine tomato soup and water. Mix well and pour the mixture into the slow cooker(do not stir).
Cover the slow cooker and cook on a low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.