Slow Cooker Bouillabaisse Soup Recipe2021-11-14
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.2 g
Slow cooker Bouillabaisse soup recipe. Famous French seafood soup cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like the Kakavia-Greek version of this delicious soup. Looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Bouillabaisse Soup Recipe
- 28 oz (840 ml) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups (500 ml) clam juice
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed saffron threads
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) haddock fillets
- 1 pound (480 g) sole fillets
- 1 pound (480 g) cubed lobster meat
- 1 pound (480 g) mussels
- 1 pound (480 g) shrimp
- 1 pound (480 g) calamari
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a 6-quart (6 L0 slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except seafood, cornstarch, water, and seasoning. Mix well.
Cover the pot and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours, adding seafood during the last 15 minutes.
Stir in combined cornstarch and water and continue cooking and stirring 2-3 minutes. Discard the bay leaf. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Ladle the seafood soup into soup bowls. Serve hot.