Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
- Yield : 12
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker cheesy potatoes. Potatoes with three kinds of cheese cooked in a slow cooker. Everyone who loves potatoes will love them even more with increased flavor from bacon, smoked Gouda, and provolone.
- 28 oz (840 g) package frozen loose pack diced brown potatoes,thawed
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz (355 ml)) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz (120 g) finely shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 oz (120 g) finely shredded provolone cheese
- 8 oz (240 g) package cream cheese,cubed
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 g) thnly sliced green onions
- 4 slices bacon,crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground blsck pepper
Combine all ingredients,except bacon in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
To serve,sprinkle slow cooker cheesy potatoes with bacon.