Slow Cooker Chicken Ala King
- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7:00 h
- Ready In : 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
4people rated this recipe
- 4 cups chopped skinless and boneless chicken
- 2 (10 ¾ oz (325 ml) each) cans low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chopped green sweet peppper
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers,drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried basel,crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 oz (300 ml) can frozen peas,thawed
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except frozen peas. Stir well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Gently stir in thawed peas. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve over cooked rice.