Slow Cooker Chicken Cannellini Chili
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 3 (15 oz (450 ml) each) cans cannellini beans,drained
- 3 (6 oz (180 g) packages grilled chicken breast ,cubed
- 1 ((14 1/2–oz(435 ml)) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 ½ cups (875 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 cup nonfat chredded cheddar cheese
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir in chicken broth and mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours. Garnish slow cooker chicken with shredded cheddar cheese.