Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Noodles
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker chicken curry noodles. Cubed chicken with spices and vegetables cooked in slow cooker. Curry powder,ginger and cayenne pepper give this sauce chicken and vegetable dish a pleasantly spicy flavor.
- 8-10 large yellow onions,peeled and sliced
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs,cubed
- 14 oz (420 ml) can chicken broth
- 14 oz (420 ml) can coconut milk
- 2 taspoons curry powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 oz (240 g) rice noodles
- 1 bay leaf
In a slow cooker,combine chicken and onion.
In a mixing bowl,combine chicken broth,coconut milk,curry powder,salt,paprika,ginger and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Pour mixture over chicken and onion in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 5 hours.
At the end of cooking time,in a large bowl,soak rice noodles and warn water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
Add noodles to slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and cook for a further 10 minutes.