Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Noodles
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:15 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat13 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat5.3 g
Slow cooker chicken curry noodles. Cubed chicken with spices and vegetables cooked in the slow cooker. Curry powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper give this sauce chicken and vegetable dish a pleasantly spicy flavor.
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 14 oz (420 ml) can chicken broth
- 14 oz (420 ml) can coconut milk
- 2 taspoons curry powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 oz (240 g) rice noodles
- 1 bay leaf
In a slow cooker, combine chicken and onion.
In a mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, coconut milk, curry powder, salt, paprika, ginger, and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Pour mixture over chicken and onion in the slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 5 hours.
At the end of cooking time, in a large bowl, soak rice noodles and warm water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
Add noodles to the slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and cook for a further 10 minutes.