Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe2020-08-25
- Cuisine: Jewish
- Course: Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4 servings
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe. Very easy oriental soup with chicken, noodles, and vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. Use Italian dry noodles, chow mein noodles fit as well.
Use 4-6-quart slow cooker to prepare this soup. Are you looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them (soups, side dishes, chilies, stews, etc) please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14½ oz (435 ml) each) low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 pound (240 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced carrots
- 1½ teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 5 oz (150 g) dried noodles
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a 4-6-quart slow cooker combine all ingredients, except noodles and seasoning. Cover the pot and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours, adding noodles during the last 20 minutes.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Stir chicken and noodle soup well before serving. Ladle into soup bowls. Serve hot.