Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons nonfat chicken broth
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken breast tenderloins,cut into pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 14½ oz (435 ml)each)) petit-cut diced tomatoes with green chilies,lightly drained
- 1 16 oz (480 ml) can chili beans,drained
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Lightly grease large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add chicken broth to skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts,bell pepper,and garlic. Cook,stirring gently,until vegetables are tender.
Place chicken mixture in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Mix lightly. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours.