Slow Cooker Chili Dogs
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 15 oz (450 ml) can nonfat chili with beans
- 6 oz (180 ml) can Italian tomato paste with roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon bold and spicy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 97% fat-free beef franks
- 4 low-fat hot dog buns sauerkraut
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
In slow cooker,combine chili,tomato paste,bell pepper,onion powder,mustard and chili powder. Mix,cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Broil,grill or boil beef franks. Split and toast buns.
Place hot dog on bun and top with cooked chili mixture and sauerkraut Sprinkle with shredded cheese and chopped onion,if desired.