Slow Cooker Chili with Beans and Beer
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker chili with beans and beer. Ground beef with beans, spices, and beer cooked in a slow cooker. This chili is very easy to make. The longer it cooks, the better the flavor.
- 1 pound (480 g) lean ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ½ oz (315 ml) each)) reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) beer
- 16 oz (480 ml) can petite-diced tomatoes,undrianed
- 15 oz (450 ml) can undrained chili beans in chili sauce
- 15 oz (450 ml) can pinto beans,rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chli powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Grease large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add ground beef and cook until browned about 8 minutes,crumbling with fork.
In slow cooker,combine cooked beef and remaining ingredients,except seasoning. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours
Season with salt and black pepper. Serve hot.