Slow Cooker Chinese Fried Rice Recipe2020-12-15
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Course: Main Dish, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:00 h
- Ready In: 2:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
7 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat4 g
Slow cooker Chinese fried rice recipe. Rice with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. An excellent vegetarian recipe! Are you looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 cups (500 ml) uncooked jasmin rice
- 12 oz (360 ml) bag frozen corn, carrots, etc, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 cups (1 L) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- chopped fresh dill, for garnish
In a 4-6-quart (4-6 L) slow cooker, combine rice and vegetables. Stir well.
In a large mixing bowl, combine vegetable broth, salt, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Mix well and pour over rice and vegetables.
Close the pot and cook on high heat setting for 2 hours or until rice and vegetables are tender.
Turn off the slow cooker and open the lid. Stir rice and vegetables well before serving. Serve with additional soy sauce and sesame oil.