Slow Cooker Chocolate Cobbler
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 3/4 cup (180 g) unsalted butter,melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3 cups (750 g) granulated sugar,divided
- 1 ½ cups (370 g) self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup (125 g) plus 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups (625 ml) boiling water
Pour melted butter into the bottom of 3-quart (3 L) slow cooker.
In a large mixing bowl,combine 1 ½ cups granulated sugar,self-rising flour,milk,2 tablespoons of cocoa and vanilla extract. Mix well and pour milk mixture over the butter.
In a small mixing bowl,combine remaining coca and sugar. Stir well and sprinkle over batter.
Pour boiling water over the top (don't mix). Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Remove baked chocolate cobbler from slow cooker. Serve warm.