Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken and Pasta Soup
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker chunky chicken and pasta soup. Cubed chicken breasts with vegetables and pasta cooked in a slow cooker. This colorful soup will always get an enthusiastic reception! Very delicious!
- 3 ½ cups (875 ml) reduced-sodium fat free chicken broth
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) diced tomatoes,undrained
- 8 oz (240 g) boneless and skinless chicken breast,cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 cup uncooked ditalini
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In 4-6 quart(4-6 L) slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except ditalini pasta,parsley and seasoning. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4-6 hours,stirring pasta and chopped parsley during last 25- 30 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve slow cooker chunky chicken and pasta soup hot.