Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
- Yield: 6 soup bowls
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat6.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.1 g
Slow cooker corned beef and cabbage soup. Corned beef with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. Very easy and delicious soup! You may also like Beef and Bean Ragout, another tasty beef recipe cooked in a crock pot.
Slow Cooker Corned beef and Cabbage Soup
- 4 ¾ cups (1.2 L) low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 pound (240 g) corned beef, fat trimmed and cubed
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Open slow cooker. Discard bay leaf. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve hot.