Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 4 ¾ cups (1.2 L) low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 pound (240 g) corned beef,fat trimmed and cubed
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 large yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Open slow cooker. Discard bay leaf. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve hot.