Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Casserole
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1½ pounds (720 g) Yucon gold potatoes
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked ham,coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 oz (90 g) cream cheese,cut up
- 10 oz (300 ml) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme,crushed
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
Scrub Yukon gold potatoes. Halve lengthwise and cut into thick slices.
In a slow cooker,combine potatoes,ham,Gruyere cheese,onion, and cream cheese. Mix well.
In a small mixing bowl,combine pasta sauce,mustard,dried thyme and garlic. Mix well. Pour sauce mixture over potato mixture in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Stir well before serving. Transfer to serving bowls. Garnish with fresh thyme sprig,if desired.