Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork Recipe2021-05-15
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0 g
Slow cooker Cuban mojo pork recipe. Bone-in pork shoulder with spices and orange and lime juices cooked in a slow cooker. Marinate the pork and the remaining ingredients for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve it with fresh vegetables.
What is Cuban Mojo Pork?
Cuban Mojo Pork is a dish that is made with pork and has been marinated in mojo sauce. The dish is traditionally cooked in a slow cooker and can be eaten on its own or served with rice or beans.
Cuban Mojo Pork is a dish that has been popularized by the Cuban culture. It’s made with pork and has been marinated in mojo sauce, which is typically cooked in a slow cooker but can also be cooked on the stovetop. The dish can be eaten on its own or served with rice or beans.
4 Amazing Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork Recipes
This article is a compilation of 4 amazing Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork Recipes. These recipes are perfect for the Fall season and are sure to please your taste buds.
1) Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork Recipe – This recipe is simple to prepare and tastes delicious! All you have to do is combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker, set it on low, and let it cook for 8 hours.
2) Slow Cooker Mojo Pork Tacos Recipe – This recipe will make you feel like you’re eating authentic Mexican food at home! It’s easy to prepare with only a few ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.
3) Slow Cooker Mojo Pork Sandwich Recipe – This sandwich is perfect for lunch or dinner and will leave you feeling full and satisfied! You can customize this sandwich with your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, or jalapenos.
Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork Recipe
- 4 pounds (2 kg) bone-in pork shoulder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Using a sharp knife, make a few slits all over the surface of the pork shoulder. Set aside.
In a 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Top with pork shoulder.
Close the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 8-10 hours, or until the meat is almost tender.
Turn off the slow cooker and open the lid. Using tongs, carefully remove cooked pork from the cooker, reserving the cooking liquid. Transfer the meat onto an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
Preheat an oven to 400 F (200 C) Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
Remove browned pork from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. Pour reserved cooking liquid over and serve hot.