Slow Cooker Curried Pork
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:20 h
- Ready In: 10:30 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker curried pork. Cubed pork with vegetables and curry cooked in slow cooker.
- 2 pounds (960g) boneless pork shoulder,cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano,crushed
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- hot cooked rice
Using nonstick skillet,cook pork in hot oil. Transfer cooked pork to slow cooker
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste. Add onion,paprika and oregano.
Combine together bouillon granules and 1 cup hot water. Mix well and pour over pork mixture.
Cook,covered on low-heat for 8-10 hours. Turn to high-heat setting.
Blend 2 tablespoons cold water into flour. Stir into pork mixture. Cook until thickened. Serve slow cooker curried pork over rice.