Slow Cooker Detox Lentil Soup Recipe2022-12-24
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.4 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.0 g
Slow cooker detox lentil soup recipe. Lentil with vegetables and spices cooked in a slow cooker. Very healthy and delicious! Looking for more easy and tasty slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Detox Lentil Soup Recipe
- 4 cups (1 L) low-sodium vegetable broth
- 14 oz (420 ml) can undrained diced tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 oz (10 ml) red wine vinegar
- fresh basil leaves, for garnish
In a 4-quart (4 L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except red wine vinegar. Stir well.
Cover the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours or until lentils are tender.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Discard bay leaf. Stir in red wine vinegar.
Ladle the soup into soup bowls. Garnish each bowl with a fresh basil leaf. Serve hot.