Slow Cooker Doner Kebab Recipe2021-10-20
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.1 / 5)
21 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat9 g
Polyunsaturated Fat3.1 g
Slow cooker doner kebab recipe. Beef or lamb mince (I used beef) cooked in a slow cooker and served with vegetables over the warm Greek pita. Are you looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Doner Kebab Recipe
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
- 1½ teaspoons (8 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1½ (8 ml) teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dried mixed herbs
- 1 pound (480 g) lamb or beef
- fresh salad to serve (lettuce, cucumber, onion, etc)
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except meat and fresh salad. Stir well.
Add the mince (beef or lamb) and mix well.
Place seasoned meat into a 4-6-quart slow cooker. Close the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Remove cooked meat from the pot and transfer to a cutting board. Slice thinly.
Warm pitas under the grill. Slice the salad.
Fill your pitas with sliced meat and salad. Enjoy!