Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Stew
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker easy chicken stew. This is really easy and simple chicken stew. Cubed chicken breasts with vegetables cooked in slow cooker. This stew can be made using any frozen vegetables.Very delicious!
- 10¾ oz (320 ml) low-sodium fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼ cups (310 ml) 2 % reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion,10 oz (300 g) package mixed vegetables,thawed
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a slow cooker,combine chicken soup,milk and water. Mix well. Stir in cubed chicken and sliced onions.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours,adding vegetables during last 20 minutes. Increase heat to high and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Stir in combined cornstarch and 1.4 cup cold water. Continue to cook,stirring,for 2-3 minutes.
Turn off slow cooker. Season chicken stew with salt and black pepper. Stir well. Serve hot.