Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff2021-04-02
- Cuisine: Russian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.2 g
Trans Fat4.6 g
Unsaturated Fat3.4 g
Slow cooker ground beef Stroganoff. Ground beef with mixed wild mushrooms, Dijon mustard, and vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. Sour cream and a combination of mushrooms contribute rich flavor and creamy texture to this yummy slow cooker beef stew. Are you looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry red wine
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 8 oz (240 g) sliced mixed wild mushrooms (shiitake,oyster,enoki or cremini)
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) cooked warm noodles
Cook ground beef in a greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, crumbling with a fork. Transfer to a slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients, except noodles, sour cream, cornstarch, and seasoning. Stir well.
Cover cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours. Open the lid. Stir in combined sour cream and cornstarch. Cook, stirring, for a further 2-3 minutes.
Turn off slow cooker. Season ground beef Stroganoff with salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a serving platter. Serve over warm cooked noodles.