Slow Cooker Oriental Beef Brisket
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) beef brisket,fat trimmed
- 1 pound (480 g) baking potatoes,peeled and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 pound (480 g) sweet potatoes,peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 g) salsa
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 cloves garlic.peeled and minced
In a slow cooker,combine baking potatoes and sweet potatoes. Top with beef.
In a small mixing bowl,combine hoisin sauce,salsa,tapioca and minced garlic. Mix well and pour mixture over meat,spreading evenly.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 10 hours.
Remove meat from slow cooker and transfer on cutting board. Remove potatoes,using a slotted spoon,reserving cooking liquid. Cut cooked beef into chunks.
Serve meat and potatoes with reserved liquid.