Slow Cooker Pizza Soup2022-10-12
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Main Dish, Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 7:00 h
- Ready In: 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.8 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.0 g
Slow cooker pizza soup.✨🍕Love pizza? Love soup? Why not combine them? This dreamy Slow Cooker Pizza Soup recipe is comfort food at its finest. Easy to make, full of amazing flavors, and it means you can enjoy pizza in a new and exciting way. Truly, it’s tasty magic in a pot! 🍲💖
Slow Cooker Pizza Soup
- 2 14 ½ oz (435 ml) cans stewed tomatoes with Italian seasoning,undrained
- 2 cups (500 ml) beef broth
- 1 cup (250 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound (240 g) turkey spicy Italian sausage, casings removed and shaped into balls
- shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine tomatoes with juice, beef broth, sliced mushrooms, onion, tomato paste, and seasoning in a slow cooker. Mix well. Gently stir in sausage balls.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on a low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
Remove cooked pizza soup from the slow cooker. Ladle into soup bowls. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and serve.