Slow Cooker Pizza Soup
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Main Dish, Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7:00 h
- Ready In : 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2 14 ½ oz (435 ml) cans stewed tomatoes with Italian seasoning,undrained
- 2 cups (500 ml) beef broth
- 1 cup (250 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound (240 g) turkey spicy Italian sausage,casings removed and shaped into balls
- shredded mozzarella cheese
In a slow cooker,combine tomatoes with juice,beef broth,sliced mushrooms,onion,tomato paste and seasoning.Mix well. Gently stir in sausage balls.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
Remove cooked pizza soup from slow cooker. Ladle into soup bowls. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and serve.