Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Stuffing
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon Mrs.Dash seasoning
- 16 oz (480 g) package corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup frozen seasoning vegetables,thawed and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 cup nonfat shredded cheddar cheese
Lightly grease large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat vegetable oil in greased skillet.
Sprinkle pork chops with Mrs dash seasoning and cook for 5-6 minutes,turning occasionally.
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
In mixing bowl,combine corn bread stuffing,seasoning vegetables,thyme,water and chicken broth. Mix well.
Place in slow cooker and top with seasoned pork chops. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Remove pork chops from slow cooker. Add cheese to stuffing mix and cook,stirring gently until melted. Serve slow cooker pork chops with stuffing.