Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy Recipe
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat5.7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat2.5 g
Slow Cooker pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Gravy Recipe
- 2 cups (500 ml) low-fat cream of mushrrom soup
- 1/4 cup 960 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Lightly grease inside slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine mushroom soup and nonfat chicken broth in mixing bowl. Mix well and pour mixture into slow cooker.
Arrange pork chops on top of mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper. Add mushrooms.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Stir mixture. Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.