Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Vegetables
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 cups (500 ml) low-fat cream of mushrrom soup
- 1/4 cup 960 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 oz (300 g) package frozen green beans,thawed and drained
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine mushroom soup and nonfat chicken broth in mixing bowl. Mix well and pour mixture into slow cooker.
Arrange pork chops on top of mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper. Add drained beans .
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Stir mixture.Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.