Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Chili
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) pork tenderloin,cut into cubes
- 15 oz (450 ml) can reduced-sodium,low-fat beef broth
- 15 oz (450 ml) can pinto beans,reinsed and drained
- 1 pound (480 g) plum tomatoes,chopped
- 2 jalapeno chlies,minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 4-6 hours.
Turn off cooker. Season pork tenderloin chili with salt and black pepper. Stir well.
Ladle tenderloin chili in to soup bowls. Serve hot.