Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Chili2021-03-23
- Cuisine: American
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.7 g
Trans Fat2.2 g
Unsaturated Fat1.0 g
Slow cooker pork tenderloin chili. This flavorful chili is a perfect choice for cold days. The slow cooker does all the work to give you a comforting dish.
Super-easy and tasty!
How to Make Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Chili for a Crowd
The slow cooker pork tenderloin chili is a hearty, healthy meal that you can make in your crockpot. This recipe makes enough for a crowd, so it’s perfect for dinner parties and potlucks.
Pork tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts of meat on the market and it happens to be really versatile too. You can make everything from breakfast sausage to homemade bacon with this cut of meat. It’s also really easy to prepare in your slow cooker and make into something delicious like this Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Chili for a Crowd!
How to Store Leftover Pork Tenderloin Chili for Later
Like any other dish, chili can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. If you want to store it for longer than that, you can freeze it.
To store leftover chili in the freezer:
– Divide your leftovers into meal-sized portions and place them in plastic containers or freezer bags.
– Label each container with the date and contents.
– Place containers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid.
– Transfer frozen containers to a large resealable bag or a plastic container with a tight lid to store in the freezer.
You may also like Kalua Pork Sliders, another delicious pork recipe cooked in a slow cooker.
Are you looking for more slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of main dishes, appetizers, drinks, and desserts, prepared in a slow cooker. Please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Chili
- 1 pound (480 g) pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 15 oz (450 ml) can reduced-sodium,low-fat beef broth
- 15 oz (450 ml) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound (480 g) plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chlies, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on a high-heat setting for 4-6 hours.
Turn off the cooker. Season pork tenderloin chili with salt and black pepper. Stir well.
Ladle tenderloin chili into soup bowls. Serve hot.