Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Chili
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat1.0 g
Slow cooker pork tenderloin chili. Cubed pork tenderloin with vegetables and spices cooked in a slow cooker. Super-easy and tasty! You may also like Kalua Pork Sliders, another delicious pork recipe cooked in a slow cooker.
Are you looking for more slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of main dishes, appetizers, drinks, deserts, prepare in a slow cooker. Please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1 pound (480 g) pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 15 oz (450 ml) can reduced-sodium,low-fat beef broth
- 15 oz (450 ml) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound (480 g) plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chlies, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 4-6 hours.
Turn off cooker. Season pork tenderloin chili with salt and black pepper. Stir well.
Ladle tenderloin chili into soup bowls. Serve hot.