Slow Cooker Pork with Peppers and Tomatoes2021-05-30
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
5 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat7.3 g
Trans Fat1.7 g
Unsaturated Fat5.2 g
Slow cooker pork with pepper and tomatoes. Spicy pork loin with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. Yummy!!! You may also like Cuban Mojo Pork, another delicious pork recipe cooked in a crock pot.
Are you looking for more slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork with Peppers and Tomatoes
- 4 pork loin steaks, fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 13 oz(3890 g) can cherry tomatoes
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
- smoked paprika
In a mixing bowl, dissolve chicken stock in 2 cups (500 ml) of fresh water. Set aside.
Preheat olive oil in a large frying pan. Add onions and bell peppers and cook until onions are golden. Add chopped garlic and chili and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Using the same frying pan, cook pork loin steaks until lightly browned.
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on a low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Serve slow cooker pork with cooked rice.