Slow Cooker Pork with Peppers and Tomatoes
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Slow cooker pork with pepper and tomatoes.Spicy pork loin with vegetables cooked in slow cooker
- 4 pork loin steaks,fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper,deseeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper,deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 13 oz(3890 g) can cherry tomatoes
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
- smoked paprika
In a mixing bowl,dissolve chicken stock in 2 cups(500 ml) of fresh water. Set aside.
Preheat olive oil in a large frying pan. Add onions and bell peppers and cook until onions are golden. Add chopped garlic and chilli and cook,stirring,for 1 minute.
Using the same frying pan,cook pork loin steaks until lightly browned.
In slow cooker,combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Serve slow cooker pork with cooked rice.