Slow Cooker Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe2020-11-17
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 16
- Servings: 16
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:00 h
- Ready In: 2:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.3 g
Slow cooker smoked salmon dip recipe. Canned smoked salmon with cream cheese, mayonnaise, and artichokes cooked in a slow cooker. Any smoked fish can be substituted for the salmon. Looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
- 8 oz (240 ml) reduced-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1½ cups (375 ml) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 14 oz (420 ml) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 oz (360 ml) canned smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) drained capers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
Place cream cheese in 1½-quart (1½ L) slow cooker. Cover the pot and cook until cheese is melted, for about 30 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except crackers. Mix well. Stir into the cooker.
Cover the slow cooker and cook until hot, for about 1-1½ hours.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Mix salmon dip well before serving. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Serve with crackers.