Slow Cooker Spicy Italian Beef2022-02-22
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat5.0 g
Trans Fat5.3 g
Unsaturated Fat1.6 g
Slow cooker spicy Italian beef. This spicy Italian beef is a quick and easy meal perfect for busy days. Just place the ingredients in your slow cooker, let it work its magic, and you’ll have the perfect roast beef to serve with your favorite sides.
10 Amazing Ways to Use Your Slow Cooker With Tasty Results.
The slow cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used for a variety of meals and dishes. It is so versatile in fact, you might not even know what to cook with it. We have compiled the 10 most amazing things you can do with your slow cooker, and we are sure that you will find something you like.
1. Slow Cooker Shrimp Alfredo: This dish is easy to make and tastes delicious. All it takes is a few minutes to throw everything together, so there’s no excuse not to try it!
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup: This soup has been a family favorite for years now because it’s simple and delicious! The chicken broth gives the soup its rich flavor while the tortillas give it a hearty texture. out
3. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: This is a great dish for your next barbecue or any time you want to make something with pork that’s easy and delicious!
4. Slow Cooker French Onion Soup: This soup is on the sweeter side, but still has that rich flavor that everyone loves! The flavor really comes through with the onions, and you can’t go wrong if you give it a try. to use up leftover chicken! It’s also a great way to make an affordable meal for your family that they will love.
5. Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice: This dish is filling, easy to make, and is a great way to use leftover chicken!
6. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken and Rice: This dish is an easy way to create some nice Asian flavors in your house. It’s a great meal for when you have a busy day! When you make this, don’t forget to add the teriyaki sauce to the slow cooker with everything else before turning it on. to cook too long! It also makes for great leftovers the next day! Plus, it’s an easy dish for anyone who wants to try their hand at cooking.
7. Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna: This lasagna is a delicious and easy meal that’s perfect for when you want to make your family dinner without having to spend hours in the kitchen. You can also make it with beef and beans or chicken and rice instead of ground beef!
8. Creamy Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken: This is a delicious, easy dish that you can make any time you want to get out of a slow cooker because there’s not much effort required (except for making your own lemon sauce).
9. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup: This soup is full of delicious flavors and easy to throw together in the slow cooker. Just add all your ingredients, cover, and cook!
10. Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef: This is a delicious meal that your family will love! It’s full of flavor and you can also serve it with fried rice or noodles.
Slow Cooker Spicy Italian Beef
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast,fat trimmed
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar Pepperoncini (Italian pickles),drained
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can beer
- 1 ye;;ow onion,peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 10 slices provolone cheese (optional)
Place trimmed beef chuck roast in a slow cooker.
Pull off stem ends of pepperoncini and discard. Add pickles, beef broth, beef, onion, and Italian seasoning to the slow cooker. Do not stir.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn off the slow cooker. Using tongs, remove cooked beef from the slow cooker. Transfer to cutting board. Shred with two forks.
Return shredded meat to cooking liquid. Mix well.
Serve on French bread, topped with provolone cheese, if desired.