Slow Cooker Spicy Orange Chicken Nuggets
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:30 h
- Ready In : 3:40 h
Slow cooker spicy orange chicken nuggets. Chicken marinated in teriyaki marinade, with hot chili sauce and orange marmalade cooked in slow cooker. Very delicious!
- 28 oz (840 g) bag frozen chicken biteas
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) prepared honey teriyaki marinade
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 3/4 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- hot cooked rice
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) water
Preheat oven to 450 F (225 C). Spread chicken evenly on grease baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until chicken bites are crisp.
Transfer baked chicken bites to slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice, water, marmalade and chili sauce. Stir well and pour orange mixture over baked chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-3½ hours.
Serve slow cooker spicy orange chicken nuggets over cooked rice.