Slow Cooker Turkey Lasagna
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:40 h
- Ready In: 4:50 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) uncooked ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup (250 ml) pasta sauce
- 15 oz (450 g) ricotta cheese
- 10 oz (300 g) frozen spinach,chopped,thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups Italian-blend cheese,shredded
- 12 lasagna noodles,uncooked,cut into half
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
Using nonstick skillet,cook turkey over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes,or until browned. Stir to break into small pieces. Season with with spices and salt. Remove from heat and set aside.
Combine together ricotta cheese,spinach and cheese blend in mixing bowl. Mix well.
Arrange half of lasagna noodles in slow cooker. Spoon on half of the turkey mixture. Pour on half of the pasta sauce and half of fresh water. Spread half of the cheese mixture on top. Repeat layering.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat for 4½ hours or until lasagna is tender. To serve,cut slow cooker turkey lasagna into equal pieces. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.