Sticky Chicken Wings
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons black mustard seeds
- 3 oz (90 g) apricot jam
- freshly squeezed juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Boil water in a large saucepan. Add chicken wings and simmer for 4 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the dry spices. When they start to pop,remove them from the pan and crush in a blender.
Preheat the oven to 345°F(240°C).
In a large mixing bowl,combine the crushed spices,apricot jam,lemon zest and juice ,olive oil and seasoning. Mix well together,then add the chicken wings and stir to coat in spice mixture.
Place on a baking sheet and cook in preheated oven until sticky and golden brown(15-20 minutes). Remove sticky chicken wings from oven and serve hot.