Grilled Shrimp with Tequila and Lime
- Put your shrimp in a big zipper-log bag.
- Pour the marinade over them,squeeze out the air,and seal the bag.
- Put the bug in the refrigerator,and let the shrimp marinate for at least a few hours,turning the bag now and then.
- When it’s time for dinner,drain off the marinade into saucepan,and grill or broil your shrimp(3 to 4 minutes per side).
- While the shrimp is cooking,boil the marinade hard for a few minutes.
- This kills the germs so you can serve it as a dipping sauce for a grilled shrimp.
Tequila Lime Marinad
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Mix them well.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Excellent dipping sauce for grilled shrimp
- Yield:Roughly 3/4 cup(enough for boneless,skinless chicken breasts or a couple of pounds of shrimp).
- In the whole batch there are 13 g of carbohydrates,1 g of fiber.