Oven Baked Spinach and Mushroom Tart
- 8 oz(240 g) fresh mushrooms,washed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 10 oz(300 g) frozen spinach,thawed and drained
- 4 large eggs,beaten
- 1 cup(250 ml) milk
- 2 oz(60 g) feta cheese,crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add mushrooms,minced garlic,seasoning and saute over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Spray pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Squeeze the rest of water out of the spinach.
- Spread squeezed spinach out on the bottom of the pie dish.
- Add cooked mushrooms and crumbled feta.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs until smooth.
- Add milk,grated Parmesan and dash of black pepper.
- Whisk well to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach,mushrooms and crumbled feta cheese.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place the pie dish on a baking sheet.
- Transfer to a preheated oven (350°F-180°C).
- Bake spinach and mushroom tart for 45minutes or until it golden brown on top.