Baked Chicken Breasts with Mango Chutney Sauce2012-07-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mango chutney
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) 1% or 2% plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds (960 g) skinless chicken breasts
In small bowl,stir together chutney,yogurt,mustard,ginger and flour. Arrange chicken breasts,bone side down,in single layer in baking dish;spoon chutney mixture over chicken.
Bake,uncovered,in 350°F(180°C) oven for 45 minutes or until chicken breasts is no longer pink in the center. Remove from oven;let stand for 5 minutes.
Spoon any baking juices over top before serving. Make ahead:Through step 1,cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe