Fried Salmon Steaks
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Fried salmon steaks. Skillet fried salmon steaks with mushrooms.Very delicious!
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 pound (120 g) mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic,smashed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Dredge salmon steaks with flour.
Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet. While hot,add salmon. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Turn salmon steaks over. Season well and continue cooking 5 minutes depending on size.
Melt remaining butter in frying pan. Combine together mushrooms,garlic and parsley. Season and cook in melted butter 4-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle fried salmon steaks in lemon juice and cook 30 seconds more. Remove fried salmon steaks from the oven. Transfer to serving platter. Served with cooked risotto.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe