Marinated Mozzarella Cubes2014-05-31
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Marinated mozzarella cubes.Mozzarella cheese,cut into a cubes and marinated with herbs and chives.Excellent appetizer!
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed-sun-dried tomatoes,chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes,crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound(480 g) mozzarella cheese,cubed
In a large resealable plastic bag,combine all ingredients.
Seal bag and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Transfer to serving platter. Serve marinated mozzarella cubes with toothpicks.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe