Oven Baked Haddock with Herbed Crumbs2013-02-03
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 2 pounds (960 g) haddock fillets
- 1/4 pound (120 g) unsalted melted butter
- 3 cups soft fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled marjoram
- salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Set oven temperature to 350°F (177°C). Arrange fish fillets in lightly buttered baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pour half of melted butter over fish.
Combine bread crumbs,oregano,marjoram and black pepper in a blender. Blend well and sprinkle bread crumb mixture over fish. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Serve oven baked haddock hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe