Oven Baked Lemon and Ginger Pork Chops2015-12-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of green onions,chopped
- freshly squeezed juice of 2 lemons
- rind of 2 lemons
- 1 stick fresh ginger,finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and crushed
- small handful of fresh coriander,finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Greek yogurt
- 4 pork chops
- salt and freshly ground blsck pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except pork chops. Mix well.
Add pork chops and stir well to cover with marinade. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Remove marinated pork chops from refrigerator. Arrange meat in the base of oiled ovenproof dish. Pour marinade over.
Preheat halogen (turbo) oven to 380 F (190 C). Place ovenproof dish on high rack and cook for 20 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Garnish baked pork chops with fresh coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe