Pineapple Mango Salsa2013-03-27
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Pineapple mango salsa. Very delicious fruit and vegetable Mexican side dish.
- 1 ripe pineapple,cored and diced
- 2 ripe mangoes,peeled and diced
- 1 red onion,peeled and finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper,finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper,seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon puréed gingerroot
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except lime juice. Mix well.
Add freshly squeezed lime juice and toss well. Set aside for 10 minutes to meld flavors.
Transfer pineapple mango salsa to a serving bowl and serve.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe