Slow Cooker Beef with Ravioli Dumplings2012-10-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash black pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) beef stew meat cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1.4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic,minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.crushed
- 15 oz (450 ml) can beef ravioli in sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cut green beans,thawed
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 (14 1/2–ounce) can diced tomatoes in juice,undrained
In vinyl bag combine together flour,salt and pepper. Add beef cubes,a couple at a time.Shake to coat.
Using large nonstick skillet,cook meat until browned. Add onion,diced tomatoes,garlic,and oregano. Cook until onion is tender but not brown.
Transfer to slow cooker. Add 1 cup water. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
Switch slow cooker to high heat. In strainer rinse green beans under hot water to separate. Stir into beef mixture with ravioli and parsley. Cover and prepare about half an hour longer.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe