Slow Cooker Oyster Soup2016-07-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 2 ½ cups (625 ml) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 oz (240 g) sliced mushrooms
- 4 green onions,sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 pound (480 g) fresh or canned oyasters,shucked and undrained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except oysters and seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours. Add oysters and liquor during last 10-15 minutes to cook. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Turn off slow cooker. Ladle oyster soup into a soup bowls. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe