- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Taramasalata dip. Very delicious Greek recipe.
- 4 slices white bread,crusts removed
- 1 small onion,peeled and finely grated
- 3½ oz (100 g) smoked cod's roe
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
In a bowl,soak the bread in cold water. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible.
In a blender or food processor,combine drained bread and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
Season taramasalata dip,to taste,with salt and black pepper. Garnish with black olives. Serve with sliced bread.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe