Asian Pad Thai Chicken Recipe
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Ready In: 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
Asian Pad Thai chicken recipe. Fried chicken breasts served with cooked noodles, shrimp, vegetables, and spices. Yummy chicken recipe. Do you like to cook chicken? If so, you may also like Baked tandoori Chicken kebabs
Asian Pod Thai Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 pound (240 g) cooked rice noodles
- 2 boneless and skinlees chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 red chili, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound (240 g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) chicken broth
- fresh coriander, to garnish
Cook the noodles according the packet instructions. Rinse under cold running water, then drain well. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken, soy and oyster sauces. Mix well and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
Heat the olive oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add marinated chicken cubes. Sear in the hot oil. Remove from the wok, transfer to a large plate. Season with salt.
Add shredded carrots, garlic, and chili to the remaining oil in the wok. Stir well. Add shrimp and fry briefly. Pour in the chicken broth, reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked noodles, chicken, and reserved marinade. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Add chopped scallions and mix together.
Transfer the mixture to the wok and heat through. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges.