Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Pieces
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Ready In: 1m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- Dijon mustard,divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chicken breast,skinned,boned and cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices bacon,cot into thirds
- 4 oz(120 g) CRACKER BARREL Vermont or similar
- Cheddar cheese,cut into 12 slices and after halved
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parsley
In a mixing bowl,combine 2 tablespoons mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well. Add chicken and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove from refrigerator,drain chicken and discard marinade.
Preheat broiler. Wrap bacon around marinated chicken and secure with toothpicks. Broil 4-inches(10 cm) from the heat until bacon is crisp and chicken is tender,turning once.
Preheat oven to 350ºF(180ºC). Remove toothpicks. Place crackers on a baking sheet and top with Cheddar halves. Bake until cheese melted. Top with cooked chicken and remaining ingredients.