Baked Bacon Chicken Rigatoni Recipe2022-02-17
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.6 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.9 g
Baked Bacon Chicken Rigatoni Recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) cooked rigatoni
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 g) melted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 4 cups (1L) skim milk
- 1 (14 oz (320 g)) packet Knors vegetable mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (250 g) cooked and chopped bacon
- 1½ cups (370 g) grated Swiss cheese,divided
- 1/2 cup (250 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 diced tomato
In 9x13 baking sheet,combine cooked rigatoni and shredded chicken. Toss around to evenly spread ingredients.
Heat melted butter in a large sauce pan. Add all-purpose flour and stir ti form roux. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Gently add skim milk and stir until sauce thickens. Add remaining ingredients.Stir well .
Pour cheesy sauce over pasta. Top pasta with remaining 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until pasta heated through and cheese has melted.